3. Electronic items
– Camera, battery, charger, memory card
– Ipod / Discman / MP3 player, battery
– Battery charger for mobile phones, cameras, camcorders, laptops
– Suitable electrical outlet or multi-national outlet (when traveling abroad)
– Small, convenient and compact hair dryer
Note: You should fold it in a waterproof bag.
– Digestive and diarrhea drugs
– Cold medicine, sore throat, fever reduction
– Sunscreen, anti-chapping, anti-allergy
– Insect repellent cream
– Wind oil
– Vitamin C, B1
– Ambulance bandages, gel
– Drugs to prevent motion sickness / aircraft / ships
– Special medicines depending on the needs of each person
– Medicine for children
Note: You should leave the place easily in your luggage
Depending on the number of days and places you come to bring the suit
– Hats with rims and foldable in bags
– Face masking
– Comfortable, light material and convenient t-shirt
– Long pants, shorts, skirts
– Nightwear (pajamas)
– Sport shoes and 1 pair of sandals
– Socks, gloves, scarves, sweatshirts, sweaters (if coming to areas with cold weather)
Note: Clothes should be placed in a plastic bag before putting in a suitcase, avoiding the smell of the train
6. Personal hygiene items:
– Brush, toothpaste, comb, face towel
– Shampoo, shower gel, cleanser
– Cream and shaving products for men
– Mouthwash solution
– Cosmetics: should be worn with small, compact jars
– Hair gel
– Makeup remover solution
Note: Bring with small vials, put in the outer compartment of the backpack or suitcase
7. Other items:
– Shoulder bags carry essential and important items
– Backpacks and suitcases
– Magazines and entertainment books
– Paper notes, writing
– Maps, guidebooks of visiting points
– Pocket needle, button …
– Plastic bags containing dirty goods, vomit bags
– Cards, dominoes, chess
– Noise-proof ear plugs (when sleeping) / against water (when swimming)
– Eye mask when sleeping
– Sleeping pillow (on car, airplane)
– Small knife to peel fruit
– Lighters for you
– A thin blanket
– Rainwear, umbrella or rain piece
– Snacks: a little fruit cake, drinking water, chocolate, gum
Note: Sharp objects when you bring them with you, keep them in your checked baggage.
Your family is about to enjoy a vacation. You are struggling because you don’t know how to arrange your belongings? Please refer to the list below. You will have amazing time with your family without worry
1. Schedule, check locations, play points and weather conditions
– This is the first thing you have to think about when preparing for a trip. Knowing where to go in the locality will help you not be too surprised when you arrive.
– Choosing the time of year to go is also important. Often trips will be in the summer or on holidays or New Year. To make sure, you should book a hotel room in advance, contact transportation, buy a train ticket or a plane ticket for both directions to and from.
– Understanding the weather in this place will help you have a plan to bring the item you need to bring.
– Enough money.
– If you go abroad, you should change the currency of that country at home so you can use it immediately
– Passport and ID card
– Copy of marriage certificate (to check-in hotel when traveling with family)
– Copy of birth certificate of children (to check-in domestic aircraft without passport, ID card)
– Emergency phone number – address of your country’s Embassy (when traveling abroad by yourself)
– 2 personal photos (size of passport), copy of personal information in passport (used when losing passport)
– Copy of list of belongings to carry (to check when carrying, or to declare when losing luggage)
– Driver’s license, insurance (if you drive yourself to travel)
– A small notebook that records addresses and phone numbers can be contacted
Note: These papers should be stored neatly in a person-worn bag to facilitate reporting and care when in crowded places.
During the tour, you need to prepare what you need most in a hot summer day to protect your health and skin. We would like to share some tips to help you have a pleasant trip and still be happy on the summer.
The weather on summer days is often hot and sunny. Everyone like to watch the blue sky with white clouds floating because it creates a beautiful picture. However, the skin will be destroyed quickly and when looking up to watch the sky, you always have to winkle your eyes.
Sunscreen is an indispensable treasure in your bag, it makes you more confident and keep your skin protected from the bright sun rays.
In fact, men tend to pay little attention to skin care. But that is not right because it will seriously damage the face and skin. Therefore, men should also focus on taking some time to apply sunscreen before going out, swimming, and walking.
2. Sun hat
The summer sunshine is no longer the biggest worry when a miraculous protector has helped you partially cover the harsh sun, so you don’t get sunstroke.
With a simple, sophisticated, stylish summer hat is not only a sunshade but also a decoration for women to pose for pictures. Young, fresh photo shoot helps private women show off their beautiful designs.
3. Fashion glasses
The eyes are the windows of the soul so it is necessary to protect the eyes from the hot sun. The glasses have 2 uses while protecting the eyes and fashion accessories to help the images get higher quality.
Strong men and women have many types of glasses to choose from depending on their preferences, colors, and sizes and money affordable for them.
4. Fashion jacket
It is no longer a problem when it is sunny, we prepare carefully sunscreen jacket. Nowadays, there are many types of jackets for us to choose. Usually for visiting the beach, people often choose thin fringed chiffon or kimono. Although this type of jacket does not completely cover the harsh sun, it partly helps us reduce heat. Especially these types of jackets will also be accessories tools to help the images get more freshness.
Travelling Europe in summer is always a great time for tourist. At this time, the weather in Europe is also quite pleasant. Here are some European travel experiences in the summer that tourists should know.
1. Time to travel
Summer begins from June to August, temperatures range from 14C to 30C, this is the ideal time to explore most places in Europe. The summer sunshine in Europe is not as intense as the tropical countries, so with such beautiful weather it is a favorable condition for outdoor activities such as swimming, surfing, sailing, climbing, hiking,…
2. Clothes to wear
You need to prepare to maintain good health for the trip. Experience of choosing clothes for a summer trip to Europe is a comfortable, sweat-absorbing T-shirt is one of the ideal choices, besides you also need to bring the light jacket with coton or nylon material to avoid wind and sunlight. You should choose the comfortable clothes with the simplest colors. Please choose a pair of sandals or sports shoes with light materials which make you convenient to move.
With high temperatures in summer, an experience for you is to remember to bring sunglasses, apply sunscreen before going out to limit exposure to ultraviolet rays, protect your eyes and skin in European summer days. Backpacks, small bags are also the most convenient tools for picnics and daily tours when traveling to Europe.
3. European travel destinations
Rome, Florence, Paris, London and Madrid are popular destinations in Europe that are popular with tourists all over the world. Most outdoor festivals, fairs and cultural events in Europe are held at this time.
Besides, the famous beaches of France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Greece, Italy and Turkey attract tourists all over the world. If you are looking for a beach trip with golden sands, or you want to cycle around the streets, watch the clear blue lakes and amazing natural landscapes, a trip to Europe during summer is the best thing.
Above are some basic experiences for European tourists in the summer. In addition, you should also give yourself a specific and reasonable schedule, and book services early because the sooner you book the service, the better the price and service.
5. Enjoy many special dishes
In a flat world today, cuisine is still a particular cultural feature of each locality. There are dishes that must be eaten at the right place of origin, made by the indigenous people with new characteristic materials. Spend an evening walking around the street and enjoying specialties anywhere you go. That memory will be very unforgettable.
6. Refresh yourself
Set foot in strange lands bring you fresh feelings. No longer the stifling 4 walls and computer screens, you look to the vast sea with blue ocean lines, immerse yourself in the sunny and windy plateau and vast grass trees. All tire, pressure from life and office quickly blown away, bring a new soul, ready to flush out creative ideas and breakthroughs. So, even if the summer vacation consumes many days, you will definitely work many times more effectively when you return.
7. Positive personality
Going a lot, seeing a lot and experiencing a lot will help you grow up and have more insight about life. Those are girls who will become more personal but also become more generous. More cute personality, more open size. And the boys will become more confident because there are new experiences not everyone has.
Traveling by tour, everything is handled by the travel company. You can do nothing but spend money, carry suitcases up and away. Conversely, traveling on your own will prepare you from the smallest things such as buying tickets, booking, finding places, renting a car …
In addition, in your journey, you may encounter unforeseen incidents, such as: miss a train, cannot rent a hotel, get lost, break a car in the middle of the road, and go out to see heavy rain, forget things … However, it is these incidents that will help you learn how to solve problems flexibly. Through so many times, you will have the ability to face every situation in life and work, stronger and more independent.
8. Less materialistic
During your trip, you will realize that life is not entirely dependent on material. You will find that most things that sellers offer are of no use to a happy life. When you return home, you will find your physical needs have minimized simply because you have realized what you need and no need in life.
9. Get more exercise
Tourism can include extra activities. Maybe your plan will include making friends on the water, visiting or playing basketball. If you do not want to rest during your vacation, you will be able to walk more when you are at home, and generally more active than when you do your normal daily routine.
10. Love family more
During each trip, you will miss your loved one. Only when away, do you understand how important they are. And that, daily witnessing their appearance makes you forget their place in your heart.
Tourism is a valuable time for family, friends and individuals. Through travel, you can discover interesting things of life.
1. Expanding knowledge and soul
The intelligent people have one thing in common is that they “move”, both physically and mentally. Buddha, Jesus, Che Guevara, Ho Chi Minh … they used to leave their safe areas, to a new land. There they learn general classes: history, geography, architecture, language, etc… All of them bring real experiences that a book can not teach.
Not sure you will be economically rich, but surely the knowledge bank will fill up every day. As Augustine once said: “The world is a book, those do not travel read only one page.”
Whenever we come to a new land, we will be exposed to the unique people and lifestyle there, and these will make us open our hearts to receive the quintessence from different cultures.
2. Good communication, more open and friendly
If you want to learn about the history and culture of that land, it is best to talk to the natives when you visit their homeland. After each conversation, your communication ability will be better. Communicating with strangers also makes you more open and friendly to those around you. In addition, going is one of the fastest ways to learn a foreign language.
3. Relax your mind after stressful working days
After long days at the office or school will make your body become tired. An excursion will help you change the atmosphere, make your soul feel good.
Moreover, you can combine with fun activities such as climbing, swimming or playing a beach soccer game with the locals. Trying new things will help you get rid of “stressful” thoughts in your daily life and improve your fitness effectively. It is excellent when intellectual intelligence comes with supple body.
4. Make more friends
Along the way you will have the opportunity to get to know new friends. They may be people traveling with you, or also native speakers. And especially these friends have similar interests like you.
to be continued.